As we transition to remote learning during the Coronavirus shutdown, P.S. 110Q will be using Google Classrooms to post assignments and communicate with students. Teachers have provided their students/parents with their classroom code to join. Each student has an account, password and class code.
Please click below for further instructions on how to log into google classrooms in a variety of languages, a device request, special accommodations from internet providers, resources and updates from the chancellor.
Direct Links to All NYC DOE Letters
(Look below for Specific Letters)
Look Here for Specific Letters
Domestic Abuse Support
- National Domestic Violence Hotline : 1-800-799-7233
- NY State DV hotline: 1-800-942-6906
Tenants' Rights Hotline
Mental Health Support
Expert Resources for Children and Families Everywhere
- Webinar for parents on coping with stress during COVID-19
- Webinar for mental health providers about how to provide support to students during this time
- Comprehensive resources for parents on childmind.org in both English and Spanish
- Twice daily Facebook Live videochats with our expert clinicians
- Daily parent tips on childmind.org, Facebook, Instagram, and via email newsletter
- Support and information for young people, including clinician tips distributed together with The Jed Foundation and Crisis Text Line and daily empowering content on social media
- Parenting in the Time of Coronavirus Facebook group
Parental Controls and Restrictions for iPad
Learn the features of iPad that help parents become more aware of how their children use their devices. We’ll take you through Family Sharing, Screen Time, and parental controls to encourage online safety and to help parents manage what their kids see and do with their devices.
Monday, June 22, 5:30-6:30 p.m. Link Password- Apple2020
Thursday, June 25, 12:00-1:00 p.m. Link Password- Apple2020
Saturday, June 27, 10:00-11:00 a.m. Link Password- Apple2020
Getting Started on iPad
Get started on iPad. From learning how to navigate your device and settings to discovering how to use Siri or FaceTime, you’ll learn the skills you need to get up and running.
Tuesday, June 23, 5:30-6:30 p.m. Link Password- Apple2020
Friday, June 26, 12:00-1:00 p.m. Link Password- Apple2020
Saturday, June 27, 1:00-2:00 p.m. Link Password- Apple2020
Staying Organized on iPad
Explore built-in apps on iPad. You’ll learn how to stay organized with Files, Calendar, Notes and Reminders, and see how Siri Shortcuts can help you customize your device.
Wednesday, June 24, 5:30-6:30 p.m. Link Password- Apple2020
Saturday, June 27, 12:00-1:00 p.m. Link Password- Apple2020
Saturday, June 27, 4:00-5:00 p.m. Link Password- Apple2020